Swabbing Services You Can Count OnSwabbing is a process that removes fluids off the production zone of a well.
A well will need swabbing if it will not kick-off and flow on its own pressure buildup because it is hydrostatically loaded with fluid.
The well must then be mechanically swabbed to regain flow.
"Swabbing is a unique trade; the operator must have a feel for their rig and a real understanding of well pressures, sounds and depths."
That is why choosing Production Lift Companies Swabbing Services will make a difference. Our operators are highly experienced, with years of service in the industry. They understand the challenge of this unique trade and the customer's goals.
Complete Swabbing Services
- Depths to 16,000 feet.
- Custom designed Rigs for the most demanding wells
- Automation for instant transfer of field data and reporting
- GPS tracking for all work verification
- Equipped with depth/load/pressure sensors
- Exceeds all Safety Standard
- Provides Prompt Quality Service
- Serving the Permian Basin for 30+ years
- Veteran Operators with over 100 years combined experience